No more myths and platitudes. It’s time teachers get the career advice they deserve.
Confessions of a Teacher Recruiter: How to Create an Extraordinary Resume and Hook Your Dream Job details exactly what today’s teacher needs to construct an exceptional resume and manage a job search that attracts the attention of recruiters and principals.
Written by Tracy Brisson, Founder of The Opportunities Project and experienced teacher recruiter and career expert, Confessions of a Teacher Recruiter features step-by-step advice, detailed templates, interviews with teachers, funny stories from 13 years of recruiting teachers, and confessions on what hiring professionals really think about when reviewing resumes and making decisions about who to bring onto their team.
Since debuting in June 2013, the book has appeared on Amazon.com’s list of the Top 25 bestselling resume advice books multiple weeks.
Want to win a free copy of the paperback version of Confessions of a Teacher Recruiter: How to Create an Extraordinary Resume and Hook Your Dream Job?
Confessions of a Teacher Recruiter includes insight specifically targeted toward teachers. You can learn how to…
- Avoid the mediocre resume trap
- Conquer the mysterious application submission and hiring process
- Demonstrate your excellence in every section of your resume
- Format your resume so it’s not thrown away when it’s opened
- Pass the cover letter test
- Master your online presence and have offers come to you
- Maintain a great attitude throughout a stressful job search
What People Are Saying About Confessions of a Teacher Recruiter
“Thanks so much for the helpful and engaging read! I was able to really improve my resume in ways I never would’ve thought to. I especially appreciated your honesty!”
- Anna D., NYC Teacher and Teachers College Student
“This is an awesome book if you are job hunting.”
-Tasha G., Seattle TeacherContact us!